Your role at informed
We have spent the last year to understand the problems readers face when consuming journalistic content and we feel we have found a solution. We are now ready to go into the next stage and have real users try out our product!
With the release of our application soon, we expect to have to adapt our approach to the users' needs. We are looking to create impressive motion and static assets for all paid marketing channels that engage and inspire our audience, while remaining true to our brand and complementing our marketing content.
What we would like to see
- 4+ years of professional experience as a hybrid Motion Designer and Graphic Designer.
- Extensive experience working for digital paid marketing channels.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily After Effects, Premiere,
Illustrator and Photoshop) and Figma. Cinema 4D is a plus.
- Create rich motion graphic sequences containing 2D graphics, typography – and as a bonus – photorealistic 3D environments. Always rooted in storytelling.
- Hands-on, proactive and happy to collaborate to build innovative concepts and
- A sharp eye for harmonious designs and fine details
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills
- Interest and/or experience in video and post-production is a big plus
- Availability as soon as possible
What you would be doing on a day by day
- Leading from concept to delivery on your projects.
- Have an impact on developing and improving our design processes when it comes to marketing outputs
- Work closely with the marketing team and the creative director to produce captivating and performing outcomes
- creating digital static assets as well as motion outputs