Your role at informed
You will be one of our first news curators and help build the editorial side of our venture. Our ideal candidate has skills and experience in journalism but does not look for the traditional job as a journalist. There will be a lot of room for creativity and experimentation as we're looking for radically new ways how people consume news. You will mainly curate articles but also do research, write and create new formats. If you care a lot about the future of the industry and want to explore new territories, please get in touch with us!
- You're an English native speaker, have learned journalistic skills and ideally already gained previous experience in a newsroom.
- You are passionate about curating news, carefully selecting the stories that matter most and offering different perspectives to our readers
- You're excited to experiment with new forms of journalism and rethink traditional formats, radically reshaping how things are done.
- You're a quick, hands-on, autonomous person - ready for working in an ambitious start-up that's moving fast
We do not expect that you check everything on these lists of expectations!
If some of this applies and you want to grow, gain more experience and create meaningful impact, we definitely would love to hear from you.
That's how we assess
- We'll get to know each other - this is not an interview but a conversation
- A trial day where you work alongside the team. We strongly believe that diversity and culture are equally important as hard skills, so we want to make sure we are a match for both
- An interview with at least one of the founders
→ We hope to do this within 2 weeks. Starting time depends on you, as we are ready!