Your role at informed
We have spent the last year to understand the problems readers face when consuming journalistic content and we feel we have found a solution. We are now ready to go into the next stage and have real users try out our product!
With the release of our application, we expect to have to adapt our approach to the user's needs. We want to build a highly engaged team that can tackle this crucial first phase in our company. You will be working with the leadership team to define and improve our internal P&C processes, so we can attract and retain the best talents who match our skill expectations and company values.
What we would like to see
- You like being a generalist, tackling different topics at a time excites you
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to help us shape our company culture
- You are a constant learner, do not shy away from trying new things but can also admit when you are wrong
- You have a hands on and collaborative working style
- You are an excellent communicator in spoken and written English
- You have an eye for detail but also know when to apply the 80/20 principle
- We believe that great teams are built on diversity, fairness and respect for each other, our stakeholders and consumers and so should you 🌈
- Bonus: You like good food 🍱
- 3-4 years of experience in HR &/or recruitment, ideally in a startup
- Knowledge of HR software tools, we use Personio as HRIS and Teamtailor as ATS
- Interest in people-related concepts, methods and best practices
We do not expect that you check everything on these lists of expectations!
If some of this applies and you want to grow, gain more experience and create meaningful impact, we definitely would love to hear from you.
That's how we assess
- We'll get to know each other - this is not an interview but a conversation
- A skill assessment with a take-home challenge or live activity reviewed by our hiring managers
- Meet the rest of the team. We strongly believe that diversity and culture are equally important as hard skills, so we want to make sure we match
→ We hope to do this within 2 weeks. Starting time depends on you, as we are ready!