Your role at informed
We are in the early stages of building out our social media channels. Help us to tap into the huge potential of delivering journalistic content to a young audience. This requires not only a good understanding of editorial content but also a feeling for what moves young millennials and Gen Z. Ideally, you already have some first experience in social media journalism. Your role will be to create and produce journalistic social media formats that resonate with specific audiences - for channels like instagram, Twitter and Linkedin.
What we would like to see
- You have a creative and dynamic mindset combined with an all-in attitude.
- You have an understanding of editorial social media.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to be part of a startup.
- You are a good communicator in spoken and written English (ideally native).
- You are a people person and able to work with social media influencers.
- We believe that great teams are built on diversity, fairness and respect for each other, our stakeholders and consumers and so should you. 🌈
We do not expect that you check everything on these lists of expectations!
If some of this applies and you want to grow, gain more experience and create meaningful impact, we definitely would love to hear from you.
That's how we assess
- We'll get to know each other - this is not an interview but a conversation
- A technical assessment with a take-home challenge / live activity reviewed by the XX team / case study
- Meet the rest of the team. We strongly believe that diversity and culture are equally important as hard skills, so we want to make sure we match.
→ We hope to do this within 2 weeks. Starting time depends on you, as we are ready!