Your role at informed
We are in the early stages of building our product and brand. Help us to tap into the huge potential of delivering journalistic content to a young audience in a new and innovative way. This requires not only an understanding of editorial photography but also a feeling for what moves young millennials and Gen Z. As a part of our editorial team, an integral part of your role will be curating our app’s aesthetics through selecting the photos that accompany our daily stories. Work together with our social media team, closing partnerships with up-and-coming photographers and creators. Create long-lasting relationships with them and set solid operational processes that help us to scale our photographic presence in social media.
- Actively enrolled in a photography, film, design, or media studies program. Alternatively being able to show a strong, developing a visual sense for still photography and aesthetics.
- Passion for photography and the visual arts.
- Availability to work 15 hours per week, split evenly from Monday to Friday.
- You're a quick, hands-on, autonomous person - ready for working in an ambitious start-up that's moving fast.
- High energy, friendly and people-focused personality.
- Collaborative spirit. Solid communication skills and can-do attitude.
That's how we assess
- We'll get to know each other - this is not an interview but a conversation
- A skills assessment with a take-home challenge
Meet the rest of the team. We strongly believe that diversity and culture are equally important as hard skills, so we want to make sure we match.
→ We hope to do this within 2 weeks. Starting time depends on you, as we are ready!