About the role
We are currently building our first MVP of our mobile app for iOS and Android. We want to have another engineer onboard that can help us bring the app from MVP state into a full-fletched application.
We believe that Flutter will allow us to build a great user experience with the small team we are and we want you to help us with that: you will join our small team of mobile engineers and will help drive the application forward.
- build a product and a system from the ground up
- shape a new mobile product from scratch: we are just building our MVP, so there is a lot of room for you to bring yourself in!
- build an amazing cross-platform app that looks and feels natural to our users.
- design, build and operate scalable data processing pipelines
- 3+ years experience in (mobile) application development
- Experience in Flutter, Kotlin experience is a nice to have. We are currently building the first version of our app 100% in Flutter but may want to use Kotlin Multi-Platform for some use cases in the future.
- A keen eye for user experience and good knowledge of the Android and iOS
- You have an eye for detail but also know when to apply the 80/20 principle
- You are a problem solver who creatively and selectively applies technology to a problem
- You are a constant learner, do not shy away from trying new things but can also admit when you were wrong
- You are a good communicator in spoken and written English
- We believe that great teams are built on diversity, fairness and respect for each other, our stakeholders and consumers and so should you 🌈
- Bonus: You like good food 🍱
We do not expect that you check everything on these lists of expectations!
If some of this applies and you want to grow, gain more experience and create meaningful impact, we definitely would love to hear from you.
What's on offer
- Work on something that matters
- Choose where you work (as long as it’s within 3 hours of CET) and any equipment you need
- We believe that we can get the work done and be mindful of personal time, so we offer 30 vacation days and flexible working hours
- We know we’re building something big – if you’re a part of our early team, you'll get access to our virtual share program
- Learning on the job is a given, but we also offer a €500 annual learning allowance
- If you’re in Berlin or London, you can choose to work from our offices
That's how we assess
- First, we'll get to know each other with a conversation (not a formal interview)
- Second, you’ll have to do some coding. We have a small task prepared that you can finish at your own pace in the safe space of your home.
- Third, we want to see your solution. You're going to demo your application and we will talk about its design. We'll also going to ask some general tech questions.
- Fourth, you'll meet the rest of the team to get to know each other. we firmly believe that values are as important as hard skills, so we want to be sure of a match.
→ We aim to cover these steps within two weeks. Your start date depends on you – we’re ready!
At informed, we're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, your application will be anonymised by our system, removing any personal data such as name, picture, age, or marital status.