Your role at informed
We are currently building our first MVP of our mobile app for iOS and Android. We want to have another engineer onboard that can help us bring the app from MVP state into a full-fletched application.
We believe that Flutter will allow us to build a great user experience with the small team we are and we want you to help us with that: you will join our small team of mobile engineers and will help drive the application forward.
What we would like to see
- You have an eye for detail but also know when to apply the 80/20 principle
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited to build a product and a system from the ground up
- You are a problem solver who creatively and selectively applies technology to a problem
- You have a strong opinion on how to design, build and operate scalable data processing pipelines
- You are a constant learner, do not shy away from trying new things but can also admit when you were wrong
- You are a good communicator in spoken and written English
- We believe that great teams are built on diversity, fairness and respect for each other, our stakeholders and consumers and so should you 🌈
- Bonus: You like good food 🍱
- 3+ years experience in (mobile) application development
- Experience in Flutter, Kotlin experience is a nice to have. We are currently building the first version of our app 100% in Flutter but may want to use Kotlin Multi-Platform for some use cases in the future.
- You have a startup mindset and want to shape a new mobile product from scratch: we are just building our MVP, so there is a lot of room for you to bring yourself in!
- A keen eye for user experience and good knowledge of the Android and iOS ecosystems because we want to build an amazing cross-platform app that looks and feels natural to our users.
We do not expect that you check everything on these lists of expectations!
If some of this applies and you want to grow, gain more experience and create meaningful impact, we definitely would love to hear from you.
That's how we assess
- First, We'll get to know each other - this is not an interview but a conversation
- Second, you’ll have to do some coding. We have a small task prepared that you can finish at your own pace in the safe space of your home.
- Third, we want to see your solution. You're going to demo your application and we will talk about its design. We'll also going to ask some general tech questions.
- Fourth, you'll meet the rest of the team to get to know each other. We strongly believe that diversity and culture are equally important as our hard skills, so we want to make sure we match.
→ We hope to do this within 2 weeks. Starting time depends on you, as we are ready!