Your role at informed
You will be our first Brand Designer and help further shape the brand and translate that into different channels to ensure a consistent messaging & user experience. You will be part of the design team to understand how the product works and its vision. You will work cross-functionally with marketing to translate content into a visual narrative for different social media platforms and will also create further design assets for various needs of the company.
- You think holistically in terms of company mission & product vision to ensure a consistent brand experience across all platforms
- You have highly polished design skills and experience defining a creative direction and translating it on multiple channels
- You enjoy taking over campaign briefs & copy to translate into a visual narrative
- You are able to manage social media campaigns by developing visuals and messaging to help expand a company’s reach
- You are experienced with branding and understanding different needs of the platforms and departments you work with
- You are good in communicating the brand and across functions to ensure the brand application is consistent
- You enjoy being part of a team to develop a company’s image & messaging
- You care about details & quality to level up the experience no matter the format and stylistic elements used
- You are looking for a job that allows you to be creative and produce assets for different purposes and platforms
- You are curious and love to expand your horizon to find the right solution for the task ahead
That would be great to have
- Experience in early stage companies and small teams
- Experience working in an diverse and interdisciplinary team
- Your understand that a brand is a work in progress for early stage and needs care & attention
- You use the right methods & approaches to accelerate design decisions
- Ideally you have experience in social media
We do not expect that you check everything on these lists of expectations!
If some of this applies and you want to grow, gain more experience and create meaningful impact, we definitely would love to hear from you.
That's how we assess
First (30min) – we'll get to know each other - meaning you also get the chance to interview us to see whether our mindsets match.
Second (45min) – you’ll receive a case study with one of our challenges we are facing to show us your approach and how you think. We want to be mindful of your time and ask you to only spend 1-2hrs on it . If you're curious how you can stand out 👇
- Make an assessment of your idea
- Tell us what you'd recommend and why
Third (30 min each) – you'll meet the rest of the team (Design, Development, Editorial) to check whether you'd enjoy working with us.
At the end (30min) – you will talk with Ben & Oya about what you took away from the interviews so far and about your position.
→ We hope to do this within 2-3 weeks. Starting time depends on you, as we are ready!